Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
EPBT - Economics and Practical Business Training
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Hope, inspiration, Equipping
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am open to anything.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
EPBT stands for the department of economics and practical business training.
This video will give you a full idea. https://vimeo.com/165376071/09fabc8e60
To build a strong foundation of knowledge while developing practical employable skills through a variety of hands-on learning experiences including: customer service, inventory control, market research, new product development, budgeting, employee management, proper food handling and preparation, carpentry, agriculture, baking and practical finance training.
Equip young people with the necessary skills to be bi-vocational and self sustainable in their various future fields of ministry as they are preparing to transition into closed and/or restricted nations to the Gospel.
Inject earnings from EPBT into the general ministry, allowing the ministry to become more self sustaining and indigenous.
To create a practical hands on training environment that releases each student to achieve the outlined objectives.
No Files Added