Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The EPS CLUB was formed in 1999 for the mutual benefit of all Epson Users. We offer THE BEST QUALITY COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES available anywhere and supply thousands of discerning professionals who demand quality above all .
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A Modern Logo to feature on our promotional leaflets business cards and eventually our web site.
We need a Logo that stands for professional indulgence and high quality.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The discerning professionals who demand quality above all .
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Sharpness/Clean/Clear using the colours we sell Black,Cyan,Magenta,Yellow,Light Cyan,Light Magenta.We would like it to stand out on a white background.All designs considered.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Now don'ts we would like to see your creativity - good luck
No Files Added