Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Health Care & Biotech
About Your Company
The Pain Management Center at Epione offers a comprehensive range of services for patients with acute or chronic pain. Through the combined expertise of a multidisciplinary team of pain specialists Epione offers the most advanced treatment options currently available, in a supportive, compassionate environment.
With focus on regenerative medicine involved in reversing osteoarthritis which is a major cause for knee and shoulder pain. Target audience are patients suffering from pain.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Epione - Center for Pain Relief and Beyond
Top 3 Things
Pain is a complex medical problem that can have profound effects on your physical and mental well-being. Our goal is to help you decrease your level of pain and suffering, to return you to your maximum level of functioning and independence, and to help you restore your quality of life.
No Files Added