Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
EPIC Gym specializes in keeping workouts "Fresh" through staying ahead of the times with creative classes, workouts, and equipment. It will also have kickboxing, mixed martial arts, CrossFit, TRX and other aggressive workouts. This gym will also have kids classes and cater to the female demographic so the logo should not be too aggressive pertaining to combat sports. The EPIC brand will spawn off into the fashion and supplement industry also.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The word EPIC means- " series of great achievements or events" and/or "extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope" This gym will have state of the art equipment, intense classes along with a sense of unity. Like on an EPIC journey, everyone might suffer together on a memorable experience, which is what the experience at EPIC Gym is all about. Try and embody this concept through the logo.
2) Color- The colors I have in mind are White, Black, and Aqua.....possibly a Midnight Blue. I want the Gym to have a "Fresh" feel just like the workout will always be along with the equipment. Other colors are also encouraged for "Fresh" ideas.
3) Shape- Some type of rounded or circular shape. Maybe the E and C of EPIC can be incorporated in logo. All types of creative shapes are encourages along with circular and oval shapes.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I encourage new creative ideas, but these are a few that caought my eye after extensive research...
deviantart evoke logo- black and white logo
Frank Rexom Fitness Equipment
Iron Duck clothing
They are all very different, to inspire ideas.
No Files Added