Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Envases Chilo is a company which manufacture and produce EPS (expanded polyestyrene) boxes for the salmon industry in the south of Chile. We have already buy a new machine which can recycle the EPS waste. We would like to have a special logo for this business area. This logo must be done starting from the actual logo of Envases Chilo. The idea is that this new logo be a adaptation of the actual image of the company
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Similar to the actual logo but with a green look.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We will share the actual logo of Envases Chilo
No Files Added