Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo is for a geoscience software product used in the exploration of oil and gas, called ENTER.
The top things we would like to communicate through our logo is that the product is an easy to use-product, that it has a geoscientific appeal, and that the product is realiable.
- Easy-to-use product: The software is used by geoscientists in the oil & gas companies to evaluate hydrocarbon prospects using seismic data as input. Many of the competing products in this segment are difficult to use, with little emphasis on user experience. We have focused our development on making a product that is visually attractive and easy to use, and want a logo that highlights that.
- Geoscientific appeal: Our main customer segment is a geoscientists, typically with a geological or geophysical background, and the logo should have elements that catches the interest of a geoscientist.
- Realiable product: While user experience and elements of simplicity and minimalism in the logo is a priority for the product, it cannot interfere with the products image as a producer of realiable results. The software is based on 10 years of research from the University of Bergen, Norway, and should therefore communicate a sense of trust to the user.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Simple, yet effective logos that display name and a geoscientific association. The geoscientific association may be subsurface layers, reservoirs, waves, or similar, see logos linked below. We would also like to see the company graphic profile colour blue (file added below), used as main colour if any.
We also encourage designers to submit logos that play with the use of the enter-button on the keyboard, and its typical down-and-left-pointing arrow (see first url-link below) combined with a reservoir layer. This can be a way to illustrate that the geoscientist may "Enter the reservoir" using our product. However this enter-element is not a requirement, and all ideas communicating the points listed above are appriciated.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Website with some infomation and company logo: www.rptas.no
Attached to shared files is the graphical profile colours of the company, and illustrator file for the company logo.
No Files Added