Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
LESLLA (Literacy Education and Second Language Learning for Adults) supports immigrant and refugee-background adults with little or no home language schooling or literacy, who are now learning to read and write for the first time in a new language. We promote, on a worldwide, multidisciplinary, and multilingual basis, the sharing of research findings, effective pedagogical practices, and information on policy. We are a community of practice for teachers, researchers and policy-makers. Online: www.leslla.org
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Multiliteracy, Power of Knowedge, Global Identities
Nothing childish, which arises with notions of literacy -- our focus is adults and educators. Possible ideas to capture: global education, power of multilingualism, complex notions of literacy (more than ABC), multilingualism (various languages), welcoming newcomers globally (immigrants, refugees). Attached pdf has some ideas that inspired us and notes from board members. While it's a bit 'print-literacy' focused, we like the idea of a raised fist with pencil or other way of linking power and education/ learning/ literacy.