What do you do?
We are a staffing company...we put people to work for clients wanting solid long-term staff.
What is your industry?
Staffing / Recruiting Industry
Describe your audience
Our target audience is going to be buyers of staffing services in a light industrial (warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing, etc.) environment. This could be the CEO, COO, CFO, HR Manager, Production Supervisor, on an on!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate to your audience?
1) We are a solid "go-to" organization that they can count on.
2) We are a professional organization.
3) We are a flexible / customizable partner to our customers.
Style and Concept
What styles do you like?
These logo types are pretty cool...not the colors though. But, please don't use these as your base...please get creative!
What colors do you like or hate?
This is a tough one...our current logo is blue and yellow. But, I would like to see something in a darker red (warm colors), maybe.
Any other additional info? (optional)
***THREE THINGS...VERY IMPORTANT***
1) We have adopted a new tagline: people...partnerships...possibilities or people. partnerships. possibilities.
This must be incorporated into the logo.
2) In our current logo, we have a light bulb...it is ugly, but people remember us (the light bulb company) We need to somehow incorporate a light bulb in the logo...NOT LIKE THE CURRENT ONE. It could even be subtle or kind of hidden. Maybe even part or half of a light bulb.
3) The current logo is attached, please ignore and DO NOT incorporate the 12th anniversary part of the logo.
No Files Added