Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
We are a competitive travel baseball & softbill program with players looking for “more” than just a general baseball experience with an opportunity to play against the top competition throughout the midwest. Additionally, we have a sports academy, featuring elite baseball and softball training to allow athletes the ability to train and develop throughout the year.
The new logo needs to be powerful enough to be the symbol of an elite baseball and softball team as well as be recognizable for the sports academy.
Our audience is athletes from 8-18 and their families.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
The organization primarily goes by "Stiks" but all of the above are options. "SA" or a minimalistic logo might be needed for bags and hats with the uniform...
Top 3 Things
Baseball or Sports Feel
Must be Black and PMS 199 Red - Can use White or Gray as other colors to include.
Sticks is a baseball term for a player wearing the number 11. The name of the team is a play on this term using the owner's kids names: Sawyer, Tadem, Kendedy Smith.
The logo must be memorable and recognizable to represent one of the elite programs in the country!
I have attached the old logos. The "SA" is NOT liked by ownership. There is no prerequisite for using the old logos - only the colors.