Who are you?
This logo is for my software consulting company, Elevated Systems. I'm looking for a logo to base my website, business card, etc. upon.
I'm doing software consulting work in the SF Bay area for green-tech (solar) companies.
I plan to eventually branch the brand into other sectors like semiconductors, education... so nothing should be too tied to software or even computers.
What do you need?
A snappy logo that:
1) looks young, hip, flexible
2) possibly plays on the word "elevated"
3) contains a main logo (possibly incorporating the word "elevated")
4) contains the full company name in a smaller font below the main logo
5) will be used on my website and business cards
6) since I'm dealing with green-tech companies now a nice eco/web 2.0 green would be nice but I'm open to light blues or oranges too
Who Is Your Audience?
The audience is green-tech (solar, wind) companies that need some help with some software projects to help them keep track of their data or other parts of their system. I want them to look at the logo and "see" hip/flexible/young/innovative.
We Like These Examples
Paul Rand's logos as they are normally very legible... the company name is normally not made less readable, it is simple integrated into an overall logo scheme.
We Absolutely Must Have
The company is called "Elevated Systems", but as I said earlier, I am really just hoping to build the brand around the word "Elevated".
No Files Added