Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Lauren Halpern PUBLIC RELATIONS
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Elegant, Practical, Classic
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This client wants to use fonts she can get from myfonts.com - she likes Ciao Bella and wants to do a script/hand-written font of some kind for her name to show her personality.
She likes pretty, but doesn't want "wedding-style", she is NOT a trendy/quirky person.
She wants PUBLIC RELATIONS to be all caps and in a sans-serif font.
She would like this logo to be centered rather than flush-left or flush-right.
She would like to see a version that has a "swirly-element" as a mark - but no typewriters, no pens, no megaphones or thought bubbles - way overused imagery for PR.
This logo needs to be flexible to work for business cards, ads, PPT and social media. Please no extremely horizontal or vertical designs.
Attached is what she had before...ACK!
No Files Added