Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
What do you need?
We need a Logo to start based on the following description.
We want to create a comic book avatar ElectraLove to represent our website/company.
We also would like the winning designer to work with us ongoing to help develop this character in an ongoing serial/comic book.
We would like her to be female, Gen Y, racially-mixed, strong, diverse, sexy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHsyZ3_xB... Something similar to this in terms of a general idea
This is a picture that comes closer to what I would picture, but perhaps with a cool hat and headphones:http://www.ivanasantilli.net/
Who Is Your Audience?
Young, professional, modern, tech savvy consumers.
We Like These Examples
We want this to be original - no examples
We Absolutely Must Have
The logo must contain the word ElectraLove
No Files Added