Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Aesthetic, Physical, and Mental Health
Good Health, Heart, Vitality
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/19160... - We like the idea of a heart
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/19006... - shows Vitiality
We like the contour of the side of the human body in some vector or shape that will show a smiling face and a healthy body
Being happy with your body
http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/13903... - the gradients in this logo are nice
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Colours - gradients of orange, peach, pink we like for the logo - more feminine than masculine colours
No Files Added