Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Empowered Engineering Group, Inc.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. REPUTABLE EXPERTS IN THE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS with the tag line: WE POWER YOUR VISION
2. TRUSTWORTHY COLLABORATORS PROVIDING INTELLIGENT, QUALITY, DETAILED SOUND DESIGN SERVICES
3. EFFECTIVE PROBLEM SOLVERS
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
New Logo design to include (IMAGE+TEXT)
See current website for existing logo reference: www.buratti-pe.com
New logo text COULD include the following text:
(1) Empowered Engineering Group, Inc.
(2) We Power Your Vision
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The original company logo, as seen on the website www.buratti-pe.com, blends the lower case "b" in the company name "buratti & associates" and a very common electrical symbol used to represent a 120 Volt receptacle (a circle with two parallel lines). This was the inspiration for the old logo. Want to see fresh ideas for the new logo design.
No Files Added