Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. The name speaks for itself. We want our kids to be unashamed to share the love of Jesus. BOLD!! STRONG!!
2. We want the look to be something kids would love to identify themselves with. Would love to wear it on a shirt, hat, etc. to be excited to identify themselves with the look of this ministry. We are trying to break away from traditional youth ministry looking looks and get outside the box. We want to say things in a new way.
3. We want it to draw attention when it is seen in public. Looking for something really cool. Would love for people to be curious about who we are and what we are doing. We want our look to be creative and to draw attention so that we can share with others more about who we are and what we are doing.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
This is kind of interesting. I like image plus text, but would like the opportunity to be able to use them individually or together. You think of major brands. Apple, Nike, McDonalds, etc... We would like a logo where the image and text are strong enough on their own but also work really well together. Since we will be using them in multiple formats we need to have the freedom and confidence to use them separate or together. Example being t-shirts, hats, stickers, CD covers, banners, wrist bans, etc...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a creative arts ministry of students who are passionate about what they believe because it has changed their lives and they are eager for the opportunity to share with others what God has done for them. We plan to use music, dance, drama, art, and whatever forms of the creative arts we can to share this message of the love of Christ to others. We are looking for something new, modern, edgy, creative to help draw attention not to the students but to the message the students are so longing to share. Attached is a document with hopefully more insight into this ministry that will help you creatively.
No Files Added