Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a company that develops online sales technologies, which help small business owners improve their online sales capabilities. We want clients to see the logo and feel confidence in our ability to develop technologies for them, and let them feel their business will be an edge above everyone else.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that is clean, simple, Web 2.0, probably abstract with the EdgeAbove name.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small business owners and large companies with distributors, where they want a better online situation, and a site with integrated SEO tools, education and online marketing possibilities.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the style of these logos, but not necessarily the object in the logo:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We don't want pink, purple, or red. Other than that, we are excited to see a variety of designs.
No Files Added