Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
EcoAlign is a strategic marketing agency focused on energy and the environment. We founded the agency to close the gap between stated intentions (what people say is important) and actual behavior towards energy consumption and the environment. Our website is: www.ecoalign.com We are doing great work with a growing list of clients, including energy companies, utilities, non-profits, and clean tech companies.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking to bring an emotional dimension and branding of two concepts -- energy efficiency and/ or sustainability. You can choose either one. For this project, we are interested in how creatives would create a logo, or better yet, word art with the text in a graphical treatment.
Like our last project, this is more experimental in nature, meaning that we don't have an exact use in mind. The probable uses include:
Banner for website,
Panel for report cover, or,
Art for presentations.
We may or may not use it for a client of the agency.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are companies and individuals interested in the green movement but struggling to visualize and place a value proposition on fairly complex concepts like energy efficiency and sustainability. In other words, people are struggling with what energy efficiency and sustainability look like, feel like, and why should they be valued.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
More emotional, inspirational and beautiful depictions are preferred. We like color.
We are looking for a graphic design treatment as opposed to photography or art. (That's why we put this project under the "logo" category.) But again, we would prefer a logo that can either fill a panel of space in a report/ banner for a website, or to have the text within a graphical treatment.
The logo itself can be floated on a plain background with the logo becoming word art, or the logo/ words can be part of an overall graphical treatment.
Think of this: You are creating an album cover with the concept (energy efficiency or sustainability) being the name of the band.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) The only text in the design per entry should be "Energy efficiency" or "sustainability". No other messaging.
2) In addition to the format that you present, we will also need a longer, rectangular panel format to be used for a banner or in a report. We will need the files for both those versions.
No Files Added