Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
EcoStone is a lightweight alternative to architectural cast stone. EcoStone shapes are typically used as decorative moldings for exterior windows and doors. It is made out of recycled expanded polystyrene (styrofoam) and covered with a thick recycled stone coating. It is lighter, easier to install, economical and eco-friendly.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a bold, 1 to 4 color logo that is easy to read. It must work well as a 1 color design when faxed. We will use this logo for packaging, letterhead and business cards.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Building contractors, homeowners, architects, building material supply businesses, etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like to use Lime, Navy, Black and White colors.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please try not to incorporate the "typical" eco symbols ( earth, leaves, recycling symbols, etc).
No Files Added