Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Trust & security
- Transparency & quality of service
- Fun & social
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image only, or image + Company name (incl. slogan underneath)
Mailchimp (www.mailchimp.com) - Cartoon like;
WWF (www.wwf.org) - Shape & re-use;
Twitter Bird (www.twitter.com) - Shape;
Holvi (www.holvi.com) - Color utilisation;
Starbucks (www.starbucks.com) - Shape
Firefox (www.firefox.com) - Shape & animal integration
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The name of the company is Finnish and directly translated equals to Economy Watch Dog or so. Our company focuses on hosting a one-stop-shop website for consumers to find, compare and apply for different types of financial services and products. We try to revolutionize the way customer can, in transparent and objective way, reach and find suitable financial products & services for themselves on the Finnish market.
Thus, in essence we want to have similar values transparent on the logo as on the name of the company. Eg. keeping watch over customer's economy 24/7, being able to easily find the most suitable products for him/her, gathering all relevant data from the market from different products and services, providing guides, information and place to share knowledge about financial products, promoting active social discussion about best practices of consumer's household finances, being a little bit radical and challenging status quo on the market. Providing fun and gamified image distinguishable from traditional and boring banks & insurance providers.
Some ideas for the logo, not necessarily to be used:
- Sherlock Holmes type of outlook (some of the distinguishable items like hat, jacket, pipe, esp. Looking glass)
- Cartoon like dog / dog shape of breed that brings out values discussed above
- Existing social icon utilization somehow to point towards being actively positioned as social service
- Use of star rating or other icon to denote finding of quality and sign for finding solutions relevant to budget within the logo (for example within the looking glass)
No Files Added