Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- clean logo style
- text should be bold/emerged
- black and white would be preferred (but.. feel free to use other colors if you think it improves the overall impression and supports what the logo should communicate)
- geometric shapes might be used around the logo
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We're a software development company which implements eCommerce shops for customers in the fashion/beauty (B2C) as well as for more technical companies in the B2B section. We provide the implementation of complete shop solutions as well as project support by our experienced consultants. In the past we already engaged a logo through crowdspring for our own eCommerce shop which we like pretty much because of if cleanness and simplicity (see attached files - pls don't copy this style! it's just an inspiration for you ;)
No Files Added