Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a germany based start-up in the travel industry. For our Website 1000Kreuzfahrten.de we are looking for a logo. Kreuzfahrten is the german word for cruises. So the website title would read 1000cruises in english.
1000Kreuzfahrten.de is a sales and information website for cruise ships. In the near future a major focus of the website will be on rating ships and writing travelogues. These travelogues will be user-generated. The users will be addressed particularly through emotive elements such as pictures and video (see the current layout of 1000Kreuzfahrten.de)
Our brand is supposed to convey a sense of magnitude, respectability and independence.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo which indicates the following attributes: magnitude, respectability, trust, permanence, security, high standards, quality, solidity
The logo should read 1000Kreuzfahrten (without the .de)
The domain name 1000Kreuzfahrten is part of the logo and must be easily legible.
The logo will be used primarily for the website and on- and offline advertising materials.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our main target audience is people above 40 with high purchasing power. They have a medium to high income and are more concerned with respectability and quality than price. Men and women are equally targeted.
The layout of the website is very clean and simple with little playfulness. The logo should reflect these attributes and not command the viewer's full attention.
As such, the logo should be precise, clean and easily legible.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
we don't have any examples
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
* Symbol: Possible integration of a symbol that can be used for ratings (star, flag, wheel, etc.) and as a fav-icon.
* Shape: Nautical theme (flag, water, ship, boat)
* Possibly emphasize the 1 digit in 1000
* Blue, white for a naval theme, vibrant blue, rather dark, not too light, should be easily legible against a white/light background. As a whole, colors should be more deep and vibrant than muted or pastel-like.
* Red to create accents (maybe orange/gold as in the current design as well)
* Font: Solid, stable, easily legible (we like the font Bank Gothic Light)
Things we don't like or don't need for this project or other things to avoid using, doing, seeing, etc.
* 1000 and Kreuzfahrten has to be easily legible and written as one word (no danger of confusing us with kreuzfahrten.de)
No Files Added