Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
EcoFriendlier.com is a social media news 2.0 website/blog dedicated to the best products and happenings on the eco front.
Fun, inviting and friendly, it's got to have a tone a credibility too. The site will be a web 2.0 style news blog. It'll probably have a light or white background. It'll be an important site.
Let it rip... I want to see your best work!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo will be used to represent company and be on website, letterhead, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The eco audience. That should be everyone, right? Maybe it's not though. Go with what you feel.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Be diverse. Follow your heart.
I'm seeking high end work. No amateur crud.
See this link.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added