Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
The EBI Network
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are Economic development team preparing and positioning our region for the new and emerging economy of the 21st Century.
2. We are organized along four strategic themes/centers--Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Globalization, and Sustainability
3. We are an open network that encourages the participation and involvement of entrepreneurs, business, industries, and municipalities throughout the region.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We envision a logo with 1) an image reflective of who we are 2) text that reads The EBI Network and 3) a tagline that reads Creating a New Economy Together
The EBI Network is made up of 4 centers: The Entrepreneurship Center, The Innovation Center, The Globalization Center, and The Sustainability Center. Each center will use a version of the EBI logo customized to that center.
EBI Logo image (same for all centers)
Text: The EBI Network (same for all centers)
Tagline: Creating a New Economy Together (same for all centers)
Sub-Text: Center Name (unique to each of the four centers)
If your project is selected, all images and text should be supplied using color, black & white, and grey scale. Please provide all color codes, font styles and sizes.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The EBI (Entrepreneurs, Business and Industry) Network is a regional economic development initiative to bring about entrepreneurship, innovation, globalization and sustainability in west central Illinois.
Based within the economic development department of a municipality, the EBI Network is composed of four centers each representing the location where our creative energies, thoughts and programs are pooled and generated.
Together, our charge is to prepare and position our region for economic prosperity in the 21st Century through a targeted array of programs and services made available to entrepreneurs, business and industry.
For more, refer to www.ebinetwork.org.
No Files Added