Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Hi there! We are one of the largest suppliers of Graduation Materials in the U.S. with over 30,000 customers per year. We're looking for a talented designer to design a new logo for us. This logo will be featured anywhere a logo typically would be, our website, packaging, social media, sales materials etc. Typically our customer is educators, education administrators, graduation coordinators and also students and parents.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Quality, Sustainability, Reliability
Our last logo was too child forward for our audience, so we want a logo that appeals to every level of commencement celebration which includes pre-K, K, elementary, middle, high school, bachelors, masters & PHD level graduation ceremonies. We'd like a square brandmark that works with our current logo (below).