Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Two top producing residential real estate agents are joining forces. We will be branding our new team as "My Kinda Town Realty" and need a logo.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a smart, sleek, and sophisticated logo that will cater to all our clients. We will use this logo on all our markerting materials.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People in Chicago looking to buy or sell residential real estate. Our clients vary in age and income levels so we would like something that works for all groups. Ideally, we want a logo that portrays us as a group of smart, sophisticated and knowledgable professionals who understand the Chicago real estate market.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open to suggestions. If you want to incorporate something Chicago that may work. We could also use our initials "MKT" for "My Kinda Town."
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added