Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
--Health and Wellness
--Partnership, support, and commitment
--Connection, love, and closeness
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are open to either image only or image+text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a non-profit research study to improve the lives, health, and well-being of gay male couples in which one or both men is living with HIV. We are funded by the National Institutes of Health and have no ties to industry. We are in this for the science and for helping people living with HIV. The logo will be used for online recruitment ads and printed on study documents, such as manuals, forms, and on some trinkets such as water bottles, pens, etc.
No Files Added