Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Our expertise in leathers, from jackets to bags for men and women.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
No drop-shadows or obvious photographic detailing of leather thanks, the design should communicate leather through form and shape rather than finer detail, so the logo is strong
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is our main business and sells most of the leathers for our new store
The new store will be
DT stands for DIvine Trash but this does not need to be obvious from the logo
http://www.cainefashion.co.uk/ is the main competitor
No Files Added