Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We manage 4 commercial buildings (office space and retail) in the Houston, Texas (USA) area. There are two of us.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo to use for our website, business cards, and to use on letterhead when we send notices to tenants.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
They are small business owners that run companies and as such we want to appear very professional to them. We need them to take us seriously because when and if we do send them something it is for an important reason.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Something with a picture and logo next to it or integrated into it. I have attached three pictures. We need the logo to print well WITHOUT being in color but it would be nice to have a color version for the website as well (accented color)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I don't want it to be cute. It needs to be professional.
No Files Added