Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Drug & Alcohol Treatment
Describe the target audience for your logo
1. People in need of substance abuse help, or their loved ones who are looking for treatment for the addict. Treatment center clients are either private pay (up to 60K/month for treatment) or through insurance.
2. Just as important: treatment centers that would like to work with us (they provide marketing fees to us for referrals).
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. You can trust us. We are established. We work with top treatment centers. We are not a fly-by-night operation. We are professionals.
2. We are in the healthcare business,
3. Yet we are not quite as clinical - a bit softer because we are here to help people going through tough times.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image. Image either to the left of text, or covering perhaps the beginning of the word "Recovery," or above the text.
(Perhaps it could be adaptable to two different logos, one with image on top and one with image on left, to use in different situations.)
Not sure but would probably put a tagline underneath: "nationwide treatment network"
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Medium blue, light blue, maybe green (medium green or lighter brownish green), maybe brown but not quite sure. Existing color palette is mostly blues but logo should stand out a bit.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Reds, pinks, yellows, lime green, black, grey
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
All: Website, print materials, banner ads on other sites
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Our site with current logo is www.recoveryhub.org. (I don't like the header on this page and I'll be looking to design a new one after the logo is determined.)
Something modern and fresh, but not tech-y like a web business, and not too simple like something an architecture firm would have, and not too "hip" or whimsical or playful.
Would like sans serif font, or a font with a very small serif.
Either R & H caps, or all letters lowercase, or maybe one word lowercase and one uppercase. Play with it.
Emphasis on word "Recovery," it should be either larger or bolder than "Hub"
Round element to image - to connote a "hub" and also it seems sort of relaxing & helpful, if that makes sense.
Maybe integrated into one of the words, or maybe completely separate. Again, can be on left or top.
Here are some links to logos I like:
http://www.axishouse.net/ -although maybe a little too soft but I like the image. We know these guys so can't rip off the image but I just like the feel ;)
http://www.caron.org - maybe a bit TOO bold with the orange but I like the ideas of the two circles
http://www.everydayhealth.com/ - love the wheel-like image and the fact that the first word is emphasized, would be "Recovery" in our case, which is what our business is about.
https://www.kaiserpermanente.org/ - MIGHT be interested in figure(s) in the image but not generic like the image in our current logo (www.recoveryhub.org). Kaiser's image has a round sun-like image inside, which could also sort of be a hub. I'm not competely sold on a figure image but a really interesting one might be good.
http://www.toyota.com/ideas-for-good/ - I like the rounded square shape. (I don't want the text inside the shape but maybe that shape could somehow be used in the image.)
No Files Added