Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
As a company our mission is simple 'help people make money online' and we do this in many different ways which generally involve providing products to sell with infrastructure and systems in the selling of those products and also distribution to complete the orders.
We are currently the UK's leading drop ship company with over 9000 customers worldwide. The Select has evolved from this into becoming a more advanced and complete business service provider for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Our service provides the following:
1. E-Commerce website systems
2. Online Marketing systems and advice
3. eBay sales systems to help manage and improve eBay selling
4. Suppliers & Products with system integration
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
As our service is set to change significantly with the launch of our new website we are rebranding. The new website is called dropship-wholesaler.co.uk and we need a logo for this.
The new logo should NOT necessarily have any influences from our past logo because this is a complete separation from what we used to do.
Although the logo should have the words dropship-wholesaler.co.uk somewhere it does not need to be the focus of the design. For example you can also use the letters D and W to create the main element of the logo or simply use your creativity to reflect something of what we do.
A lot of our customers use eBay regularly so if our logo and design identifies with this market then that could be beneficial. On the other hand we also want to appeal to business people and those who wish to start up a new business without appearing to be too 'official' or intimidating.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1. eBay Sellers / Powersellers
3. Small Businesses
4. Start up businesses
5. Business Opportunity Seekers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) There are NO colour preferences
2) Ideally as a website we like the logos to be predominantly horizontal to enable a thinner top banner more content of the website to be displayed.
3) The logo should work well in monochrome as well as colour enabling the colours to be changed easily if needed.
No Files Added