Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
1. Dreams For Kids 2.Dream Leaders
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Where we are:
After 20 years of programs that were based primarily around charity outreach and younger kids (Holiday for Hope & Extreme Recess), we are re-focusing our efforts around a more sustainable empowerment program, Dream Leaders.
The Dream Leaders program is focused on LEADERSHIP and Youth being agents of change. The program targets isolated youth, those who are at-risk and/or have disabilities. In a social entrepreneurship based service learning and leadership curriculum youth are given the opportunity to be the solution, instead of being seen as the problem. It transforms how they see themselves and how the world sees them.
While learning business and life skills, youth build social enterprises and serve their local and global community. Sponsored by local community leaders, they are empowered by the opportunity to pay it forward, while building their lives and future on a foundation of generosity, gaining important job skills and training necessary to succeed in school and life.
Top factors to emphasize and consider when developing new logo/brand:
1. Youth helping youth / youth as change agents
6. Social entrepreneurship/ social enterprise
7. At-risk & disability outreach
1. The current logo appeals to younger children and is not relevant and current.
2. We need a logo that resonates with young adults and corporate sponsors.
3. The abstract iconic option seems to be one with the strongest potential and contemporary appeal.
What we want:
1. We require a logo that shows up well on merchandise and is accessible for the public to identify especially in regards to t-shirts and banners.
2. The logo should be direct and professional. The name Dreams For Kids is iconic, yet can be problematic if attention is drawn to the word kids yet the name is important. Something simple and abstract could lead to a greater association for the public.
3. The logo should communicate our leadership, service and pay it forward mission.
4. The image needs to be clean, stand strong next to the name and slogan, and allow for the audience to draw associations to the factors mentioned above.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
3. youth helping youth / youth becoming change agents
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text + Image, Text in image
No Files Added