Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Dr. Sally's Kitchen
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Trustworthy, healthy, healing
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Looking for a caricature, illustration or cartoon-type image of Dr. Sally Lamont (photo attached) with a pile of fruits and vegetables with Dr. Sally in lab coat and glasses stirring a soup pot.
Dr. Sallys Kitchen in Orville Redenbacher type font - in cursive.
Mortar and pestle with fruits and vegetables and Dr. Sallys Kitchen
Staff of Cadeceus made of fruits and veggies and Dr. Sallys Kitchen
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/illust... (Like this style)
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/illust... (could work as a soup pot style)
No Files Added