Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association is looking for a fresh, new Logo that is graphically appealing, dynamic and appropriate for a professional organization. This design must appeal to our diverse targeted audience. This is the first step in our complete graphic face-lift and will be a substantial building block in our graphical image.
The Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association (DPHA) is a nonprofit organization of retailers, manufacturers and manufacturer representatives selling luxury plumbing and door hardware products think BMW, Gucci and Chanel for the bathroom. Please reference our web site, www.dpha.net for an extended overview of who we are.
1. Homeowners looking for information on high-end plumbing and hardware products for use in new construction or remodeling projects.
2. Trades (architects, designers, builders) looking for information on high-end plumbing and hardware products.
3. Prospective Members that are interested in joining DPHA or should be interested in DPHA.
This logo will be used for everything from lapel pins to our web site and all in between. We are not looking for a trendy look but one of a solid organization that will be an asset to your business.
No Files Added