Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
This is a logo design for a downtown association for a small city (Jonesboro, AR pop. 75k). The downtown is the quintessential revitalized area that blends historic older buildings with modern, upscale living (apartments, lofts), dining (local flavor restaurants, coffee shops, pizzeria, etc., steakhouses) and boutique shopping.
The DJA’s mission is to promote the downtown merchants and lifestyle as a destination, and this logo has to convey a fun, interesting, eclectic, local place for all target audiences:
• new Jonesboro residents who may be unaware of the downtown revitalization;
• older Jonesboro residents who live in suburban areas and rarely come downtown;
• residents from small towns surrounding Jonesboro who come to the city for healthcare or education and usually go to the mall or chain stores/restaurants; and
• students at the state university (14k) many of whom are not from Jonesboro or the northeast Arkansas area.
Downtown is the location for the city’s main arts & theatre organization, and most restaurants there also offer live entertainment. The feel and the vibe is eclectic.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
FRESH, MODERN, SIMPLE
EPS files preferred, like vibrant colors, no browns, greys, etc.
Descriptive words for the logo design include: fresh, forward, fun, exciting, modern, clean, organic, colorful.
It’s an experience, and maybe there’s a way to even allude to the pedestrian nature of the experience? People in this mostly rural area are used to driving everywhere and pulling right up to front doors, and having to “walk” much can be a foreign concept. But part of the beauty of the downtown is in the strolling around, looking at storefronts, ducking in for a coffee or pastry or lunch or drink.
Let’s avoid the most trite forms of imagery to convey dining, shopping and living (such as a fork or shopping bag). Imagery is important however, and this needs to be a visually engaging logo that graphically communicates the lifestyle attributes (fun, lots to do, up and coming).
Our association is already often referred to by its initials—DJA—so that might be the strongest starting point, rather than the words themselves, for the mark. Those letters are also interesting together: the open space in the D, the asymmetrical curve of the J, the pyramidal symmetry of the A.
Avoid typefaces that are “classic” especially serif ones like Times or Goudy. Clean, graceful sans serif is probably.
We can still have the words "Downtown Jonesboro Association" on there, but maybe much smaller (and interchangeable with a slogan) and the letters DJA.
Vibrant colors are needed with no browns, muted colors, greys, etc. Whne think of coloring, think vibrant, fresh, new, modern, fun.
We like the idea of image and text but are not married to that. If there is a creative way to do the letters DJA in an image or something creative, we'd love to see options.
No Files Added