Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Residential real estate brokerage. Sales, rentals, management and development. Target audience is buyers and sellers of high end Greater Boston area real estate. Work primarily in the city, but also do not want to exclude single family homes in the suburbs. Not looking for generic logo of cartoonish buildings. Looking for a logo that will stand out and convey a lux customer service experience for the client. Looking for the logo to emphasize "All Things" vs. the real estate.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
All Things Real Estate
Top 3 Things
1) Our core business is residential real estate (not commercial).
2) We do sales, rentals, management and development (in that order).
3) A focus on luxury and more modern properties.
More modern in style, conveying a sense of luxury and class. Do not want to see a small single family house as part of the logo. Boston skyline, high-rise, are ok but not a must. Also ok with visuals that are associated with real estate such as keys, doors, etc... Also open to a text only logo / monograms with "All Things" being the primary focal point and "Real Estate" as the byline or acronym ATRE.
Looking for this logo to be on business cards, stationary, for sale signs, and office signage.
Examples of logos that are visually appealing to me:
Dont like: http://diylogodesigns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/real-estate-logo-free-download-idea.png
No Files Added