Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a consulting company dedicated to web 2.0 in enterprises. enterprises become social networks. So we help companies move to the so-called enterprise 2.0. A sonetworked with launching blogs, wikis, microblogging etc. Thereby we focus on the people who run the business - that's where the name DoubleYUU comes from - we double the "you".
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A great logo and a draft for a website/blog header (690x115 pixel) with background image that could be used in a follow-up project for mutilple purposes (stationary, ppt...).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
top managers/decision makers in larger enterprises, mainly knowledge-centric industries (banking, insurance, consulting, IT ...)
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- on white ground
- easy scalable, simple
- maybe with icon, maybe not
- should represent following values: serious/professional, people-focused, easy/light, innovative, gaining momentum, "social networked"
- two colors: light green and light brown (silicium, like sand). Alternatively black/grey and white.
I am really curious about different ideas! During the project time, I plan to give frequent feedback, what I like, so let's get going, creatives!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- should not be too fashionable. Should not run out of coolness in the next 5 years...
- no big, complex icon
- not many colors
No Files Added