LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Kind gardens is a marketer of branded garden, greenhouse and professional horticulture products.
Kind Gardens presents a very select portfolio of products that work incredibly well. Kind Gardens is committed to selling only the best products; innovative, sustainability-focused products that change the cost of production. Products such as Earthbox a maintenance-free, high tech growing system that doubles the yield of a conventional garden; and GreenLight a high efficiency LED grow system that delivers extreme performance ta a fraction of the cost of competitors.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Visual identity AND document itemizing the graphic guidelines.
The guidelines ought to include the following:
- The elements that make up the design mark
- What the design mark looks like in its entirety
- Composition - how it should appear, and how it should not appear
- Minimum size
- Minimum spacing
- How it might be cropped
- Colours - including pantone AND CMYK
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professional AND recreational growers in the US and Canada.
Kind Gardens understands the specialized needs of professional growers. They are competitive - whether they are growing Orchids or Heirloom Tomatoes, Marijuana or strawberries they are all looking for an edge. They are serious about what they do and hyper critical. They have seen lots of fads come and go - new lights that promise to do this, new fertilizers that promise to do that. Some have worked, some have not. They are willing to invest in new technologies BUT only if they are confident that they will see value AND a return on investment.
- The products we sell will help the professional grower decrease the cost of production and in many cases increase the yield per square foot. For the recreational grower our products make growing organic food at home easy, even it the home is a condominium with just a tiny balcony. Food can now easily be grown in places where previously it could only have been
done with a serious effort and investment.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Here are some of the brands/ designs we admire:
Howies (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en...) because it's simple, open, approachable and it's clean design represents functionality
Comme de Garcon (http://www.gravitypope.com/accessories/l...) because its bold, graphic, simple and represents independence.
IBM (http://www.enterprise.mtu.edu/highschool...) because it's so simple, unexpected and instantly recognizable.
bryght (http://drupal.org/files/bryght-promo-log...) because it's clear, simple, light and approachable.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Must represent Innovation, integrity, adaptivity AND functionality.
- New logo must work in 4C and B&W.
No Files Added