Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Don De Marco Logo
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Nobility, Distinction and Equestrian
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image with text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am looking to take the image attached and remove the center with the 5 round circles and incorporate a horse head that is astatically similar to the rest of the design. I want it to look classy vs dropping a clip art image of a horse that doesn't look similar. My goal is to have the graphic look like it was created by one designer. I would also like the name Don De Marco incorporated on the top and bottom of the image. This is a graphic that will be used to create shirts and other apparel for the owner of the horse who's name is Don De Marco
No Files Added