Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a Domain Name Development company. 2. We provide Online marketing services (web, design, programming, SEO, SEM and Social Media). 3. We are experts and refining domain names to perform at a high level, capture targeted keyword traffic and monetize visitors. Domain Millwork: mill and refine domain names.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text - I want the image to be able to stand alone and people be able to understand that the company deals with domain names and developing them.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The company name is based on two words "Domain" as in a domain name, and "Millwork" as in a place where you mill and refine a product. We mill domain names. Millwork: profiled or finished domain name. Actual definition of "Millwork" - woodwork that has been machined at a mill. See the Millwork description: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-millwork...
Instead of wood, we mill domain names. As a piece of inspiration, see attached lumber millwork image. Here are 3 logo portfolios I like: http://logopond.com/members/profile/show... (these logos have images that define that describe the company name, such as PuppyRoute, DingDog, CleanWheel and MemoFone), http://www.downwithdesign.com/our-work/l... - another good example of using an image in the logo that describes what the company does.
No Files Added