Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Animal & Pet
About Your Company
Professional Dog walker- target audience is new clients. Ideally, people who work long hours that don't have time to walk their dogs during the day and want a personal approach to dog walking
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Ideally, a Boston terrier dog with a red headband.. similar to Rosie the Riveter. (possibly in that pose), the dog would be encompassed in a circle with the words "Ruff Mamas" written in fairly large letters underneath. I am hoping for Ruff to be in more blocky letters and Mamas to be in cursive or slight script.
Rosie the Riveter, Boston Terrier, Boston skyline
No Files Added