Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The Dublin Dog Foundation is a nonprofit who raises money and awareness for the therapeutic use of dogs. This year we are raising money to provide a war veteran with a service dog. We have created a "dog friendly places" coupon book to raise money for this cause. In order to participate, the businesses have to allow dogs. We have a variety of businesses participating - everything from doggie daycares, pet shots, vets, restaurants, salons, furniture store, hardware store, book store, etc.
We realize the prize money is low, but we are a nonprofit and almost everything we get is donated, so this is a lot for us. I am hoping that some designers are willing to take a pay cut for a great cause!
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a cover for the coupon book. The cover will be in color (while the rest will be black and white). It will be 3.375 tall by 5.626 wide.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
anyone with a dog
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We want it to be fun, colorful, and clear. We were thinking a cartoon design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
fun and colorful, but not too busy that you can't see what is going on.
No Files Added