Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
THE ZOO Gift Gallery
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Our store sells only animal-themed art, giftware, clothing, etc. This include both wildlife and domestic animals. We think a ZEBRA would make a great icon for our store.
2. The retail store carries original artwork, pottery, paintings, and a variety of other whimsical giftware.
3. Gift products are surprising, imaginative, fun and playful, artistic, often handmade and artful.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should combine image + text. I'm thinking of a zebra for the main icon, because of the Z in Zebra and Zoo. Likely, the zebra should be graphic art not a photo.
Please see the Black Goat Cashmere logo I've included for a strong example of the style of logo I want. https://www.blackgoatcashmere.com/ This logo brings together a playful element while remaining elegant and stylish. The goat icon is an original design, as the zebra must be in the design for The Zoo Gift Gallery. It is important that the text and image feel integrated together a logo, whether contained inside a border or not.
I have included samples of some logos I made using free logo creation software. All have elements I like, but all are not professional looking enough to be our real logo. I know you can do better!
I have also include zebra art and zebra photos that I find appealing and appropriate. Do not use these in your actual logo, as they are all copyrighted. I need original art for the logo. These are samples only.
PLEASE NOTE: We respectfully request that you follow these guidelines for preparing proof sheets. https://www.crowdspring.com/logo-design-...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
***The winning artist for this logo will receive other design work.***
The logo must be artful enough that it could stand alone on T-shirts, hats, etc. Please consider that the logo must work in both horizontal and vertical (so provide both if needed). If will be used on business cards, on letterhead, on a website, on Facebook, on Twitter, on a store canopy, etc.
No Files Added