Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & text. I would also like the flexibility of using the image only in certain mediums (I'm sure everybody gives this example but I am looking for similar flexibility to the Nike swoosh!) I would like to use the image in different colours in the future and also it needs to look good if printed black & white.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The main purpose of Global Gluttony is inspiring others to travel to their hearts content whilst taking the most from what the world has to offer - be a glutton of food, drink, local festivities & fitness opportunities on the road. Aimed at people who enjoy the finer things in life in unique places. The kind of people who train, eat, indulge, sleep, repeat!!
I'm only starting out but to get a feel for the style guide check out posts on instagram: https://instagram.com/globalgluttony/
No Files Added