Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We have a few key themes we'd like the logo to express:
1. We are a digital, web focused department.
2. The customer is at the center of our decisions.
3. We leverage lots of data to create human-centered products.
A bonus fourth theme is:
4. We are part of the auto finance industry
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We prefer an image + text logo. Ideally, we'd like a simple, iconic image to accompany clean, but recognizable/unique text. Examples of logos we like are: Nike, Pepsi, Microsoft (post-redesign), AT&T, Verizon, and Target. Ideally, we'd like the image to be able to stand alone so we can use different combinations of text + image in our branding. However, we are open to highly recognizable text without an accompanying image (for example, IBM, FedEx, or Coca-Cola).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
A few additional details about this project:
- "M&A" stands for Marketing and Analytics -- it is a data-driven department within our company compromised primarily of analysts.
- "Direct" refers to the direct-to-consumer products this department supports (i.e. all products are available online).
- This logo will be used primarily internally for department branding within the company and will be displayed on everything from laptop stickers and team t-shirts to newsletters.
- Feel free to go outside the box -- the logo can be fun or quirky; the only ask is that it addresses at least one of our key themes (of course, the more themes the better).
- We think "Direct" and "M&A" should be given equal precedence (i.e. "Direct" is not a qualifier to "M&A", both are equally important), however, we are open to creativity if a certain design requires one to appear more prevalent than the other.
Thanks! We're really excited to see what folks come up with!
No Files Added