Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We have a few key themes we'd like the logo to express:
1. We are a digital, web focused department.
2. The customer is at the center of our decisions.
3. We leverage lots of data to create human-centered products.
A bonus fourth theme is:
4. We are part of the auto finance industry
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We prefer an image + text logo. Ideally, we'd like a simple, iconic image to accompany clean, but recognizable/unique text. Examples of logos we like are: Nike, Pepsi, Microsoft (post-redesign), AT&T, Verizon, and Target. Ideally, we'd like the image to be able to stand alone so we can use different combinations of text + image in our branding. However, we are open to highly recognizable text without an accompanying image (for example, IBM, FedEx, or Coca-Cola).
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
A few additional details about this project:
- "M&A" stands for Marketing and Analytics -- it is a data-driven department within our company compromised primarily of analysts.
- "Direct" refers to the direct-to-consumer products this department supports (i.e. all products are available online).
- This logo will be used primarily internally for department branding within the company and will be displayed on everything from laptop stickers and team t-shirts to newsletters.
- Feel free to go outside the box -- the logo can be fun or quirky; the only ask is that it addresses at least one of our key themes (of course, the more themes the better).
- We think "Direct" and "M&A" should be given equal precedence (i.e. "Direct" is not a qualifier to "M&A", both are equally important), however, we are open to creativity if a certain design requires one to appear more prevalent than the other.
Thanks! We're really excited to see what folks come up with!
No Files Added