Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. digitizing paper-based information into electronic information
2. sharing information
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are providing a solution which allows to create digital copies from hand-written information. This system is based on using Digital Pen & Paper, see http://www.e-scripteurope.nl/product1_en... for more details.
We need a logo for our new company which will be using Digital Pen & Paper to create digital copies of paper based dossiers of home-care clients. The name e-Zorgdossier translates to something like e-Caredossier (as in electronic care dossier).
The colors as used in the Logo will also be used on our website. Ideally, the logo will be using two different colors. It would be great if the Logo included an Icon which could be used separately as well.
We develop an innovative product so our logo could/should illustrate this.
Feel free to create something which fits in with the above requirements. The logo must not be overly complicated, we want it to be clean and stylish.
No Files Added