Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Digital Schools Awards Scotland
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Ideally, the logo will reflect three key themes:
DIGITAL : SCHOOL : AWARD
1. Recognise excellence in a school's approach to technology
2. Power of technology to engage, enrich, raise expectations and achievements
4. Trusted, Quality Mark
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text Logo
- Shrinkable for mobile
- Bright, modern,
- Colour, B&W
- Website users: Primary school teachers; School Principals; Parents
- Award recognises best practice use of ICT to enhance the learning experience of students (aged 5 12yrs old).
The Award examines a whole school approach to use of technology. However, the award criteria can be broken into five elements of a schools digital competency;
1. Leadership and Vision
2. Digital Integration across the Curriculum
3. School Technology Culture
4. Continuing Professional Development
5. Resources and Infrastructure
Incorporating symbols of technology (laptop, smartphone, wifi, camera, cloud, etc) will be considered, but is not essential.
The logo will be used across different countries. Ideally we would like logo to be flexible and adaptable - to be able to replace the "country name" in the logo with another country name as we expand. Therefore the name should be included but separate.
I've uploaded a couple of examples of traditional education logo types I don't like - file 6166609.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Website with existing logo - www.digitalschoolsofdistinction.co.uk
We use the logo on marketing and branding elements - award plaque; pop-ups, website, merchandise, stationery.
This is a logo design that we would like to move away from - to create a separate brand identity.
No Files Added