Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Deskwalker is a unique patented product that turns any treadmill into a desk. The goal is for people to put their phones, laptops, etc. on it and walk at a very slow pace (i.e. Treadmill level 1) instead of sitting for hours in a seat all day. The human body is designed to walk. We evolved to be mobile, not to sit not only and are getting fat by sitting all day, but destroying our backs, atrophying our muscles, etc. Deskwalker will get people in shape, help them lose weight, build muscle, stay healthy and be sharper. It is a much healthier and smarter way to work. It can either replace a desk fully or be an alternative desk for part time use as notebooks and wireless phones become more prevalent.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the product. The logo will be used on the product, on packaging and for promotional literature, web, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We have 2 primary target markets. The logo should appeal to both:
1. Home office workers or anyone who works on a computer or is on the phone in a home or small office enviornment.
2. Executives in an office with a high enough ranking that they would have some control over their office furniture and be able to incorporate a treadmill if they wish. Or CEO's who want to sharpen their team by having them mobile throughout the day instead of sitting.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like the Apple logo. Can't think of anything else specifically right now.
BTW - This product is owned by a spinoff of Global Marketing Partners, Inc. Please DO NOT refer to or use elements from the Global logo as they really have no relevance with this design.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo should visually say: new concept, healthy, sharp, fit, high energy, weight-loss, etc.
No Files Added