Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The following are the ideas our brand represents.
1) Brand Personality
- IP Dream is short for Impossible Dream
- We are a cloud company, offering a wide range of workplace collaboration, team communication, social, mobile, and video solutions
- The top products of IP Dream are HyperOffice (www.hyperoffice.com) (which is the same as Microsoft Office 365), Share.to (www.share.to) (which is the same as Slack.com), Vidyo (www.vidyo.com)
- We believe in being an innovative, forward looking company on the edge of the latest trends in technology
- Our solutions empower a rapidly changing workplace
- The company was founded in Japan, but has a truly global footprint. We have customers in USA, Japan, South America, Europe, India, South East Asia
- The company is the first truly global software company to emerge from Japan
2) Customer Attributes
- We do not serve customers directly, but empower large service providers like telecoms, ISPs, wireless service providers, large resellers etc., who use our technology to serve their own users, under their own brand
- Some examples of the companies we serve are verizon.com, ntt.com, canon.com, hitachi.com
- As large companies, these companies are looking for vendors which are trustworthy, but also innovative and exciting
- A "cute" logo will definitely not work with our customers. Old style will also not work (dark shadows, gradients, dull colors). The logo should look modern and sleek.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text
No Files Added