Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We’re looking for an image that we can make into a sticker that unites oil and natural gas workers in Colorado – whether they work in offices in downtown Denver or out in the oil and natural gas fields of Colorado. We don’t want it to be too obvious but it needs to identify oil and gas workers and supporters. Not in your face, like a pumpjack or rig, but something that says energy/oil and gas and is easily identifiable. It should be discreet but easily recognizable sticker that goes in the corner of your rear car window.
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Easy to recognize, strong, represents energy industry
For inspiration, take a look at this sticker from Flatirons Church. It’s a huge church in the northern suburbs yet these stickers are everywhere. They don’t mention the church at all but when fellow church members see them, they know the other motorist is family.