Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Target market 17-27 so communicate a stylish edgy feel in touch with that target market
2. We want it to look expensive and formal, despite our clothes not being too expensive
3. It needs to be gender neutral as we target both guys and girls, so something more simple rather then complex is ideal
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Wordmarks, the company name in a stylised type/ font
2. Letter form, using the letters/ initials from the business to create the logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would also like the tagline 'Wear it wild' to be used in the design.
We're an online fashion store called Will and Wild, our target market is 17-27 modern, edgy, stylish girls. However we are launching a mens store under the same name to the same 17-27 demographic and will be using the same logo.
Our website is willandwild.com - you can see the design is based around a black and white palette.
We want something that is gender neutral and fairly simple, we also want the + sign used as that's one of our main design elements.
The main use of the logo is to be used as the header on our website so it needs to be horizontally orientated not vertically.
No Files Added